Fill Me Up with Your Questions On Who I Am - Answers Revealed

Fill Me Up with Your Questions On Who I Am


Listen, I know I tend to rabbit on about relationships and advice for other people. That’s what we’re all about here and it’s a passion I have – ultimately, that’s your benefit :)


ask me a relationship question

I know you have some so quickly read through and ask one


Well, now it’s your turn and your questions to me might very well be an eye-opener. An eye-opener for me, that is, in the answers I need to think about.


OK, here’s a few starter questions.


Please do have a read and modify any and even ask completely ‘of the wall’ ones too.


There’s nothing that’s sacred or taboo – any question on who I am, what I believe in or what I think about something is PERFECTLY OK.


Some Starter Ideas For You




My Year Without Clothes Shopping




A – If I’m really in love.

B – Who the last person I talked to and what was it about.

C – What do I like most about kissing and cuddling.

D – Any secret preferences for boys or girls and why.

E – Do I have any piercings or tattoos.

F – What are my Top 3 values in life.

G – The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.

H – The last person I had a disagreement with.

I – The last time I felt jealous, and why.

J – How old I am and how old do I feel.

K- What’s my full name and any connection to anyone else.

L – If I have siblings and some details on them.

M – If I forgive betrayal and why.

N – How I treat my friends and my enemies.

O – If I like my life and would I change anything.

P – What kind of music do I like.

Q – Do I go out and party and what was my last.

R – What’s 10 of my curiosities.

S – Do I have any habits.

T – What are the things I love unconditionally.

U – How many emails do I send out in a week.

V – How about my biggest dream/goal that you have.

W – Do I have an idol.

X – What’s something I regret.

Y – If I like where I live and why.

Z – Ask any question you want.

That’s an A to Z – Can You Start on AA?


That’s a pretty quick list of broad questions.


I bet you could easily think of 5 other things – what’s the first thing that pops into your head and ask me that.


Speak Your Mind, With Your Opinion


Wow, you made it this far – Congrats. Here’s what you can do next:



  • Don’t you think you can ask at least 1 question?

  • If you have a question about yourself, ask me the same one?

  • Click one of the Share buttons – your friends can then read this article too.














And thanks for reading too – let me know your question in the comments.



Fill Me Up with Your Questions On Who I Am - Answers Revealed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwing a Killer Bachelor Party, The Right Way

The Thai Beach Party Guide

Exploring the World of Online Dating Sites