are all guys just after a one nighter?

I really am getting seriously jaded by the entire dating game and wondered whether you can give me some advice.


I’m 24 yo and been going round in circles with dating sites and meeting jerks. These so-called relationships rarely, if ever, last for more than the one dinner date. And I’ve been on dozens and dozens of them and they all seem to be idiots looking for a one-nighter without any hunt of anything steady.


I’ve spoken to my girlfriends who are single too. They seem to be going through the same thing. What do you think we’re all doing wrong here? It can’t be that all men in the world lack feelings and all of them are only looking for a one night fling and move on to the next lady.


What do you think?



are all guys just after a one nighter?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwing a Killer Bachelor Party, The Right Way

The Thai Beach Party Guide

Exploring the World of Online Dating Sites